Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

Norman Swarm 2011 Catalog & Cheats

Hey guys,

I am sorry I haven't posted, I am kinda busy.
I am gonna show you the new catalog at the Stage.

Here's the cover:


It looks really nice in my opinion. There are no hidden items in this catalog.

First page of costumes:


Second page of costumes:


Third page of costumes:


Fourth page of costumes:


Last page of extra stuff/costumes:




Ok, these are all the pages of the Norman Swarm 2011 catalog.
To go into the secret room you need about 4 people in a group and 1 person MUST be dressed up as a Ladybug.

Here's the picture of the stage outside:


When you go in , the rock will glow and it will open like this:


To open the treasure chest, there are five O's (rock spaces.) Once you get 5 people on, the treasure chest will open showing the pin for the stage.


I hoped this helped you guys. Please comment on if you like the stage or what you think the next stage will be.

~Beans61050~ Author of WCPC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:No Spam,No mean talk,No Links.Otherwise have fun!

Widget for meh site!