Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker April 11!

NOTE: This is a sticky post!
Scroll down for latest updates!
You all know that Rockhopper has come to the island with a new background, right?
Well WCPC will be tracking him 100% accurate!
Look below for tracker!
Status: Online!
Server: Jour De Neige! (Credit to Josh29!)
Room: Migrator!

We will try to update the tracker as much as possible!
I have displayed a chat below, so you can help tracker over chat:




Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Good luck, and happy tracking everyone!


Waddle On!
-*Water$kid125*, WCPC Pres.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jaymunk!
    I have followed your site and i think its awesome!!
    Could you please follow mine its jtcphints.blogspot.com
    We are having a party and we would like you to come! Thanks and tell your friends about the party and could you please put a post of it on your site!
    Its gonna be Epic! Thanks!!


    -Jaymunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Waterskid125. I'm Vongxm. You're in my Blogroll! Can you add my site to your blogroll?

    In the comment rules you said no links, so I'll tell you via Twitter. Check it out!

    ~Vongxm

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:No Spam,No mean talk,No Links.Otherwise have fun!

Widget for meh site!