Photobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Xmas From WCPC!

Hey guys!this is kinda late,but merry xmas!Guess what I got?Well Ill tell you only if you tell me in a comment!Nahhhhh,Just kidding!Lol.Ill tell you.First of all,I got a few toy codes,so I messed with my outfit a little,And found out a good outfit for me!Its a little bit like the other one,but who cares!Take a look:Nice right?
Nice right?As you can see,I had also got my first 6 month membership too.

I had also gotten a new skateboard,Some legos.Btw:I'm a big fan of legos. :)
And I had gotten Herberts Revenge,AKA the 2nd club penguin ds game,And I had also gotten game day.Thats enough about what I got,I want to hear what you got in a comment.Please comment.I love comments!Again,Merry Xmas Everybody!!!!!



*Waterskid125$$$*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:No Spam,No mean talk,No Links.Otherwise have fun!

Widget for meh site!